Email [email protected] with details about who you are, your brand, what food you cook and what makes you special! Links to your social media pages and photos showing off your food too! To trade at Depot, you need to be registered with your local council and have a food hygiene rating. Your FSMS needs to include up to date public & employers liability, fire safety procedures, gas and electric safety certificates and all other relevant documents. We will not consider you if these are not in place. We’re only looking for the best street food traders at our events. As we have a high number of enquiries, we may not be able to respond to everyone.