With an epic opening weekend, it seemed only fair to give the people what they want and add a “Student Only” Oktoberfest next Wednesday
Join us for this unmissable Bavarian experience in our fully authentic beer hall!
~Government Regulations ~
We will be maintaining the same social distancing measures since the end of lockdown and with your ongoing support & respect for the regulations, we will aim to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible.
– Food and drinks will be ordered/ delivered via the table service app Yoello.
– Toilets will follow strict social distance measures, regular cleansing and monitored by staff at all times.
– Temperature checks will be taken upon entry.
– Track & Trace in operation.
– Masks must be worn at all times unless you’re sat at your table.
** Please note during the Cardiff lockdown, customers must be from the same households to sit indoors together. **
~ Student Drink Prices ~
£3 pint Coors / £6 stein
£3.50 Lawenbrau Oktoberfest, Carling Black, Aspulls / £7 stein
~ Session Times ~
17:00 – 22:00 / Close.
~ Tickets ~
Book yours here today: http://tiny.cc/14thOktoberFest
Beers will be selected from Germany & Wales. There will also be a range of delicious street food traders; including Bratwurst Sausages from Franks to compliment your stein
Based on the current Welsh Government guidelines, there will, unfortunately, be no Live Oom-Pah band. However, if this changes we’ve got the lads on standby raring to go!
Further updates on this event will come via our social media. Any queries, please email [email protected]